Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chuanfeng classic dialogue with Yingmuhuadao

To the hills south of the road
Ayako: "This is the first ever game Yingmuhuadao, how, how it feels?"
Sakuragi: "Little,,, a mere trifle, a mere trifle ``` "
Rukawa: "Well obviously shivering in a tight"
Sakuragi Rukawa seize: "What is it you you is this, chuanfeng you ```````"
Rukawa: "In order to cover up the tension deliberately loud, right?"
Ayako smiled: "No matter who will like this the first time"
Sakuragi: "smelly chuanfeng, you just state the extent of it, to control the rebound of people will be able to control the world."
Mumu: "it is to control the game."
2 North of hills south of the last game, away from the end of the game there a few minutes, but other than ryucheon committed an average of three rules, regulations Miyagi made the fourth time:
Akagi: "Miyagi."
Mitsui: "In order to win this game, we can not do without you, you have to refuel ah"
Miyagi: "I know."
At this time, Sakuragi seize the Akagi and the small three jersey said: "The three of us seems to have had three fouls.
Akagi: "Well, be careful."
Mitsui: "Sakuragi ah, you are most worried about, you said someone else."
Sakuragi: "What did you say?"
Rukawa: "Foul Army! Really of."
Primary Three: "ah ~~~~~~"
Rukawa: "The score will snatch away, do not lose the momentum of the attack!"
Miyagi: "arrogant."
Akagi: "Well ~ ~ ~"
Primary Three: "arrogant!"
Sakuragi: "You you you you you you you you ~~~~~~ air ass ah." Rukawa with the behind, "You speak words of increasing the momentum of others, you understand ah"
Rukawa: "I say the words but not for you, even the attack will not attack the guy, that you have not qualified"
Sakuragi: "What, hateful !"
3.
Sakuragi they do not match penalty because of fighting, and later forced by the situation in Anxi called them to the game.
Sakuragi rain on the village, said: have the ability to cut to me, though to try it!
Palace to: audacity!!
Sakuragi: Well ....
Mitsui: I do not know from where so much confidence!
Sakuragi: Mitsui ...
Rukawa (sigh)
Sakuragi :.....
4. Sakuragi bought a new bird came to basketball shoes, are we pull together the foot kicks.
Sakuragi: Ya Ya! Yeah!!! You you you, you do ah, since other people's shoes!!
Mumu: bought new shoes are usually easy to make your feet hurt, but get just a little bit old, ran up and be more comfortable.
Sakuragi: Yes, is not it! So! (Giggle)
Rukawa: I did not step on it!
Sakuragi: chuanfeng, you ......
5. Anxi hospital, Sakuragi practice balls.
Sakuragi: to step up exercises, continued to practice, there are 172 balls.
Mitsui: That I'll be defending it! Sakuragi!
Sakuragi moved ......
Gong Cheng: I am passing to you shoot it!
Sakuragi moved ......
Rukawa: I am right beside you criticize
Two of them hit the ......
6. Sakuragi foul play when the south hills (goaltending).
Sakuragi referee: Why are there points, obviously not into the goal!
Rukawa: Shut up fool!! You want over there two meters tall, like giant ended it? (Because fish live in Hainan game and the referee sent off downtown)
Fish live :.....
Rukawa: But even if you are playing catch little effect on our ...
Sakuragi: What?! How my days will be driven by appearance, you think I am stupid ah?
Fish live: brats, do not spare you! (Anger in)
Akagi: They really marketer.
7 in the hills south of the game, Sakuragi for Fukuda, Sakuragi in mind planning how to beat Fu, and very conceited to say: For me, Fu also too tender!
Ryucheon once said: it is the opponent of your views!
Fu has been repeatedly and then succeed, the Sakuragi says angrily: death-Fu, he take me for what?!
Rukawa said: with gifts!
8. Flow (over): Boy, you would like to take this ball is not the failure to restore the first half?
Flowers: You first half, but no contribution to the people!
Flow (anger) - flowers (anger) in the eye ~ ~
Flow (turn): Now I gotta play ~
Flowers (turn): I was now angry ~
9. Sakuragi: I am a year 7 group Yingmuhuadao, remember yet? !
Rukawa: ah, has been forgotten.
Share:louis vuitton outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment